This allows users to sell services outside the company’s pages and to connect to opportunities. This new feature can benefit businesses and freelancers in many ways.
Adding services to your LinkedIn profile is simple and easy. Here’s how you can do it:
- Log in to your LinkedIn account and go to your profile.
- Click on the “Add profile section” button and select “Services” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the name of the service you provide, a brief description, and the cost.
- You can also add photos or videos to showcase your work.
- Click “Save” and your services will be added to your LinkedIn profile.
A new section of the LinkedIn profile service is useful for people to pinpoint their work.
Imagine: How many times did you explain the role of SEO to someone? You can now clearly list the services performed by your profile.
To update a profile with a list of services:
- Go to your profile page and ask them to add information about your services under the photo/profile title.
- Click Add Service.
- Fill out the form to provide more information about the services you offer.
- Click continue to add the information to your profile.
With this feature enabled, LinkedIn users can filter out frequent searches for LinkedIn service providers.
If you see a profile in your service, you can search for it and view the facility.
This feature was implemented for US users for the first time. Right. Premium Business Subscription. Everyone will be open this fall.