Do You Want More Clicks, Leads, and Sales? If Yes! Then You Need Pay Per Click Management (PPC) by the Best PPC Company in Pakistan.
You know that most of the population (97 percent) uses the internet to find local products and services. You may not know that 70 percent of online searchers say that by paid ads, it’s easy to find the online information they’re looking for, and 60 percent of people say they click on paid ads. If there’s ever been a period to pay money into pay-per-click services, that time is now.
PPC advertising is a highly controllable and cost-effective way to get a place at the top of Big G and Bing search results. Also, pay-per-click advertising is a way to earn spot-on websites and digital platforms where your target audience passes the most time. But what you need for a high return is PPC Pakistan, that’s skilled, makes data-driven decisions, optimizes your campaigns, and sees your entire funnel to help turn visits into sales. Who does that? A One Sol does.
The PPC management of our company is a Bing Partner and a Google Premier Partner.
When you choose A One Sol, you get the peace of mind that certified Google Ads (formerly AdWords) experts in Pakistan and Bing Ads PPC specialists in Pakistan manage your PPC ads. You also get the special perk of working with a Google Premier Partner – a distinction reserved for the top 3 percent of Google Partner PPC companies in Pakistan.
PAY-PER-CLICK SERVICES OUR MARKETING COMPANY SPECIALIZES IN:
- Paid Search Campaigns
- Social Media Campaigns
- Google Ads Management
- Google Local Services Ads Management
- Bing Ads Management
- YouTube Advertising
- Display Ads Management
- Shopping Ads (E-commerce) Management
- Nextdoor Advertising
See what we are about below, what our pay-per-click services in Pakistan include and why you need to choose us over other PPC management companies in Pakistan.
FREE PPC ANALYSISENTER YOUR WEBSITE TO SEE HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR PPC PERFORMANCE. Check Up! Message sent! TRY IT – IT’S FREE!
What’s Our PPC Management and Advertising Services Include
PPC advertising is a controllable, cost-effective, and quick way to get more web traffic, leads, and sales. What you will get when you choose our PPC company Pakistan for PPC management is here:
(1) A DIGITAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS, INCLUDING:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently investing in PPC with higher ad positioning
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
- Creating and setting revenue and cost-per-lead goals
(2) CUSTOM, DATA-DRIVEN ADS, INCLUDING:
- Researching keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating ad copy and creatives for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy and creatives
(3)PPC AD TRACKING AND ANALYTICS, INCLUDING:
- Tracking average ad positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through-rate
- Tracking and optimizing cost-per-click
- Tracking leads, calls, and sales
- Attributing revenue to each paid campaign
(4)PPC CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT, INCLUDING:
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through-rate, and cost-per-click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement.
(5)PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS, INCLUDING:
- Paid ads that target consumers based on their queries in search engines
- PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations
- Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns.
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
(6)PPC ADVERTISING ACROSS MULTIPLE PLATFORMS, INCLUDING:
- Paid social media marketing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and more
- YouTube advertising
- Google Ads campaign management
- Google Local Services ads management
- Bing Ads campaign management
What’s PPC? What Does a Pay-Per-Click Management Company Present?
PPC stands for pay-per-click; that’s a type of internet marketing and advertising. In PPC, advertisers display ads on Google, Bing, different websites, and platforms and pay money each time one of their ads is clicked. Cost per click (CPC) runs everywhere from $0.05 to $50.00 for appropriate keywords.
A PPC agency in Pakistan like A One Sol controls all the setup, design, copywriting, launch, and optimization of ads. However, some PPC marketing companies in Pakistan only experience certain services. While we have been a jack-of-all-PPC-trades, we specialize in some more areas than others:
PPC Services Our Clients Swear By
- Paid Search Campaigns – On average, 43 percent of clicks run to the top 3 paid ads on the search result page. Paid search ads direct customers by queries they type into the search bar, pointing it’s a great way to get some person’s attention when they’re searching for your products or services.
- Social Media Campaigns – The average person spends 1-2 hours daily on social media sites. Nonetheless, thanks to the algorithms of most social media platforms, it’s almost like herding cats for businesses to be noticed – unless you invest money.
- Google Ads Management – Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) is the proprietary ads platform of Big G. With an exceptional reach, companies make an average of $4 in income for every $2 they invest in Google Ads.
- Google Local Services Ads Management – Local businesses in specific industries prefer Google Local Services ads. They are slowly coming across the United States; on the other hand, A One Sol has already launched hundreds of effective campaigns. You could get along our list to be informed when they will be offered in your service area here.
- Bing Ads Management – As you know, we are a Bing Partner, and we ensure the most return for your ads spend.
- YouTube Advertising – YouTube is the 2nd most popular search engine. So, the growing consumer preference for video doesn’t trend. Online videos get 31 times more consumer clicks than standard banners. However, businesses using video ads in their marketing grow revenue 53 percent faster year-to-year than those businesses which don’t use video ads.
- Display Ads Management – Display ads go through the Google Display Network. Google Display Network shows your ads on other websites to consumers. Popular news sites, weather sites, and even smaller blogs have display advertisements.
- Shopping Ads (E-commerce) Management – Do you want to sell more products, grow your business, and wish for more visibility of your brand? For all of this, a shopping campaign will help.
Which Pay-Per-Click Management Services Are Right for Me?
That’s a good question! Pakistan’s best PPC management services are based on your buyer’s funnel, resources, and purpose. Our PPC experts in Pakistan suggest you get a PPC audit done before deciding anything because it can give you a perfect answer. Right now, you could do something like match your buyer’s funnel with the great pay-per-click ads using the diagram below:
Do Pay Per Click Services Maximize Leads and Sales?
The answer is yes. Remember to check out our PPC case studies that prove it. For example, one car engine company put money into our pay-per-click services and saw:
- 1,214 percent return on ad spend
- A $28 cost per lead
Do You Need to Hire a PPC Company?
You are losing your business to your competition when your website appears only a few times on the first page of search results. Search engine optimization services (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and management are the best ways to increase your first-page visibility.
Search engine optimization is valuable. Because more people prefer organic listings over paid ads, 69 percent of peeps will click a paid search ad if they easily find the information, products, and services they want.
After creating a pay-per-click account on Google Ads, you may see your ads in hours. If you optimize your website to rank well in the search engines organically, then the work you perform today may not be visible in the search results for a few days, weeks, months, and years!
Why Hire a PPC Agency to Manage Your Pay-Per-Click Ads?
Pay-per-click (PPC) and cost-per-click (CPC) platforms such as Google Ads and Bing Ads are self-service platforms. Any person doesn’t need to contact any company to hire professional PPC management services in Pakistan to create and manage your PPC campaign. But many small business owners need more time, expertise, and tools to increase ROI from a PPC advertising campaign.
Pay-per-click advertising isn’t only measurable but also controllable. The problem is that an enormous amount of data is out there to analyze and layers of complexity, but many business owners need more time to manage. For example, most small business owners need help tracing the phone calls generated by their pay-per-click ads. The ratio of phone calls received vs; online form submissions can be as high as 12:1. You need to catch more than half the picture when you don’t attend the phone produced by your PPC campaign. You’re almost making a lower bid on some keywords and paying too high for others.
Nevertheless, to perfectly manage your account, hiring a full-time expert marketer with good intelligence will cost you at least $4,000 per month (and remember that’s not including benefits, computer, and software programs needed for optimization or the advertising cost itself!). For most small businesses that put money into PPC advertising services in Pakistan, it’s more cost-effective to outsource PPC setup, management, and continuous optimization.
Switching PPC Companies? Get a PPC Audit Done First
Before you spend your money with a PPC agency in Pakistan, whether in the USA, UK, Pakistan or elsewhere, you need a PPC campaign audit to put the existing analytics tools in place and gain some baseline data. You should know how your website functions as a sales rep. This important process can take anywhere from days to weeks or months.
Perfect measurement and campaign tracking are the foundation of every A One Sol internet marketing service, including pay-per-click advertising. Do you know exactly how your PPC campaigns work today? It’s difficult for you to maximize your results and drive higher ROI.
If you already own an existing Bing Ads account and Google Ads account, the professional team of A One Sol will start a pay-per-click audit. Our specialists will review what you have performed in the past and give you great tips to boost your performance in the upcoming days.
For clients using us for pay-per-click management, we handle it all.
PPC Management Pricing: How Much Does PPC Cost?
A One Sol creates a custom package depending on your budget and goals. But there are industry standards regarding how much your clicks would cost. Have a look at this infographic from Word stream:
A One Sol: One of the best PPC companies in Pakistan
Contact us online or call +92 302 7893647 to learn more about A One Sol’s pay-per-click advertising and management services for small businesses.
Why Select A One Sol Over Other SEO Companies?
At A One Sol, we let our clients speak for us. Please look at our SEO reviews and hear directly from our clients why we are the best SEO company worldwide for your needs. Most importantly, everything A One Sol does comes from the perspective of a business owner. We work for your business like it’s our own.
Done that? Great! Let’s get a load of the details. Our SEO professionals can offer you a few guarantees other SEO agencies can’t:
- WE WON’T ALLOW YOU TO WORRY ABOUT LONG-TERM CONTRACTS. We will only put you in chains for a specific period. Ever.
- YOU MUST OWN EVERY SINGLE DELIVERABLE, FROM YOUR WEBSITE TO EVEN YOUR CONTENT. Many SEO agencies wouldn’t allow you to keep your work when you say goodbye. Not us.
- YOU’LL BOOST YOUR MARKETING COSTS. Whatever we do is tracked, measured, and closely analyzed for betterment. This does lower your costs and lift results.
- YOU GET THE PEACE OF MIND THAT WE WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT FOR YOU. SEO is a long-term investment; this is why our SEO Specialists believe in building partnerships rather than acquiring clients.
- YOU GET A DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER to your best guidance, and you also get a support team, including an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated (US-based) copywriter.
- YOU GET DETAILED MONTHLY REPORTS (you can understand) that attach search engine optimization performance to your bottom line.
What Clients Think About Us? Read More
I hired this company to do my website; One Sol did an amazing job boosting my search rankings on Google. My web traffic is up, and they are bringing real customers into my store.
John David Lead Manager
In my history of working with SEO agencies, no company I’ve ever worked with has better service than A One Sol.
Angelina Johnson Sales Manager
A One Sol has provided me with such a great quality service that I refer to all of the business.
See the businesses we work with
Industries We Serve:
- Architects and custom builders
- Bathroom Remodelers
- Enterprise accounts
- Financial services
- Fire protection
- Flooring Companies
- HVAC companies
- Kitchen remodelers
- Medical and healthcare
- Property management
- Real estate agencies and realtors
- Small businesses
- Solar companies
- Urgent care centers
- Window and door companies
Clients’ Success Around the Country:
- United States
- Congo, Dem. Rep.
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- Korea, South
- Saudi Arabia
- Korea, North
Have Any Questions? Please contact us using the form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Submit a new message sent!