Are your phone calls lead? Are your phone leads closing? Is there an issue with why they aren’t closing? Which of your customer service representatives (CSRs) closes the most leads? You can only give answers to some of these questions with basic call tracking. But you can answer all of these questions with Call Intelligence Reporting.
Whether you want to convert more calls into sales or booked appointments and gain never-before-seen into the performance of your call handling team, you’ve come to the right place.
ENTER YOUR WEBSITE TO SEE IF YOU COULD BENEFIT FROM SEO. Check Up! Message sent! TRY IT – IT’S FREE!
Many savvy business owners are close to phone call tracking – where you give a phone number to your marketing strategies to understand which ads produce calls and the volume of calls the ad produces. To maximize the results, a great way is to know which advertising or marketing strategies give excellent results. On the other hand, there’re a few big problems with call tracking, a big one being:
NOT ALL PHONE CALLS ARE LEADS!
So, if phone call tracking doesn’t let you know the whole story, then what to do? At A One Sol, our call analytics team in Pakistan got over and above phone call tracking with our Call Intelligence Reporting Service Pakistan. When you contact Call Intelligence Reporting Pakistan, we listen to and tag every one of your calls. After that, we convert this data into an uncomplicated to-read report and highlight certain takeaways, bringing in:
- How your customers find you
- The volume of calls from each marketing strategy
- What percentage of the calls from each strategy are leads
- Why are your leads not closing
- The true value of your marketing investments
- And more!
With Call Intelligence Reporting Company in Pakistan, you must receive never-before-seen insights into your call-handling team’s effectiveness and performance and valuable recommendations to turn more of your phone calls into sales or booked appointments. What you will know about if your calls are leads, who your excellent CSRs are, why your leads don’t close, how to win back lost leads, and much more.
Measure the True Quality of Your Marketing & Advertising
Several marketing companies in Pakistan will try to ensure they can help you receive more phone calls. You should know how many of those phone calls are real leads. You likely only know if you receive all of the phones calls yourself.
There are a lot of non-lead phones calls that your company likely takes each week:
- Job inquiries
- Personal calls
- Existing customers
- Wrong numbers
Tracking, listening, and tagging every call is the only method to know if your marketing and advertising generate actual leads.
What Can Call Intelligence Reporting Tell You About Your Call Handling Team?
Whether your customer service representatives (CSRs) get it or not, they are necessarily sales reps for your business, providing the first and last impression of your agency to your valuable customers. You can audit your call-handling team frequently by Call Intelligence Reporting.
When you contact A One Sol for Call Intelligence Reporting agency Pakistan, we listen to and tag every one of your calls. After that, we convert this data into an uncomplicated to-read report and highlight certain takeaways, bringing in:
- Whether you have a large number of missed calls.
- If your CSRs are polite and knowledgeable.
- If your leads convert into sales or appointments (If not, why? Is it due to a CSR error?).
- What is your CSR close rate, and who are your best CSRs?
- What obstacles do your CSRs face?
- How can your CSRs improve?
- Discover Why Your Leads Aren’t Closing with Call Intelligence Reporting
Your received phone calls make us able to discover and recover potentially lost leads for your company and identify why the sale wasn’t made; for example:
- Your company could not gratify the customer’s time requirement.
- The caller was just price shopping.
- Your CSR made an error, such as delivering false information about your products, services, or service area.
- You made the caller wait too long or put them on hold before helping them.
- The CSR transferred the call to a sales rep’s voicemail.
With our Call Intelligence Reporting services in Pakistan, you’ll get a new perspective on your customer service and your customers’ requirements. After getting it, you could make the internal changes essential to receive future leads.